Friday, May 21, 2010

Ma vrai page d'acceuil


HellOoo!!! Just wanna introduce a bit of myself.They call me So,Lyly or Kaiide.All the same! Why So...cuz is a diminutive of my real name.Why LyLy? Cuz I use that nick name seens a while agoOoo.Why Kaiide? Cuz I heard that on japanese anime and I ask one of my friend whut's that mean.She told me is mean maple but it doesnt really spell like that...it use to be ''kaede'' in romanji so it just look weird in french and I just change it for Kaiide.At the end just call me Kaiide!LOL!

I do it quick cuz I hate doing the same thing!

::Usualy ask::
-Where are you from: Im born in Thailand border of Cambodia,my mom and dad are Cambodian/Chinese
-Do you speack those 3 languages: Only cambodian+french and englishWhy are you so white for a cambodian:I guess its b-cuz my grand parent's are pure chinese
Whut kind of chinese(dialect) do they speak:Teochew
-How old are you: ehh....I look young but age its just a number and a image its just a personal view so...take a guess hahah
-Are you single: Nope! its been 11 years that I am with him ! ^_^ take a guess of my age now hahah!
-Got any sibbling:Yeah! A young bro that I love a lots! He is autisme(click if you wanna know whut is it).Be he is a good boy and don't hurt anybody! <3

Im gona add lotz of pix of a few stuff that im gona do and let you know about my thinking of the day...~ Later~

No comments: