Wednesday, June 2, 2010

J Fest VOL 4

*Don't know whut the heck im talking about? Whut is JFest? here is the link: http://jfest.studiobatsu.com/ 

I dont remember when was the last time I went out and drink alcool!I went to the J fest for the second time and wasnt disappointed.I guess they do read whatever pplz send them by mail cuz I did make comment about the music!I feel really old cuz all of those pplz looks really young heheh!We went really late this time and return back at 1 am cuz I'm working the day after.

That sunday I was working for the first time to cut pplz HAIR!!! wouhhhhh!!! my god! I was damn stress! But It was kweel! I made 1 woman and 2 man....! One of them is my cusin co-worker! Whut a small town haha!!! I didnt take any pix cuz its sound newby and I dont wanna make them think that I am.Well I am in the salon but not in life.

Its my last week before my exam...I cant wait! I just pray that everything will go well cuz they are no preparation or something...its all about computer....wish me LUCK!!! ~ (= >_<=)~ yey panda!~ loll!

No comments: