Monday, October 4, 2010

Sorry! So busy!



Hello there! wouahh!!! its kweel to see that pplz pass by but you should leave some comment.By the way im not that active on this blog neither cuz Im to lazy but I shouldnt!

I just got my IPod Touch a few day ago and cant leave wihout it! There is so much options!Why I didnt get the phone?Hmmm...I guess I dont have the time to think about it yet! The 2 in 1 can takes lotz of battery and without my cellphone I dunno whut to do.

I catch a cold this evening and love the taste of tea and honey! yummyyy!!!! oishiiiii!!! hahaha .Its been so awhile that I just keep writing whut im thinking cuz it doesnt really make sense!lol! When im sick I specialy love tisane and tea cuz it keep me warm.!The worst taste that I hate the most is the cinnamon.I just can't stand it! I got headache just to think of it!

I went to Wall-Mart and Cosco early this morning and do you know how I hate pplz ...I mean CROWD off people.And I hate it! It makes me crazy! Thanx Buddha! It wasnt for me.My cousin just bought a huge PC from HP! Amazing! HUGE screen! HD! but...poor him.He like to draw and photoshop he's stuff in the computer and the card wasnt enought for him...the worst is he can't play starcraft 2

Talking about Starcraft, YEAHHH!!! Im a addict of it! Such a wonderfull game hahahah! Im a real newby and pretty slow and of course didnt have the time to practice again.But it just about the time so I will be able soon! muahahah! (laught of the devil! =3)

All rite! Its pretty late for now so laterrrr!!!!

No comments: