Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sorry! I've been busy!

Hey hey! Its been 4 ever and seens then I just change job.Why? Again? I know!...just got kick out from the one I was talking about but anyways I didnt see myself doing that anymore cuz I was working alone and it was sort of boring.At least I just found a new one.I just got the call today!!! SO exitedddd!!! haha! Kind of lonely too cuz my ''boo'' is at Quebec city for a nite, for hes work so im sad that hes not here tonite to celebrate it but its ok! We will do something soon. <3


Whut happen seens? Its been 3 weeks that I was searching for a job got some interview and finaly got this one.Seens I was meeting with a guy who I meet at otakuthon for the parapara session.Im not that good .I follow some step but not that good at all cuz I didnt have time to practice.So one of the guy, Will , just got connect with whut I like too.No worry hes gay hihihi! He is just so sweet so we just decide to go to a karaoke.He brought hes friend and it was sOOoo fun! That nite I can't forget cuz we just have to sing our fav song and dance! Next one that we gona prepare its gona be on the first of december...omg...pass so fast! O_o...amazing...well yeah! I just can't wait...

Tomorow I have to go at work and sign a contract+ I have to make a schedule for the week im gona start.Will see whut happen! wish me luck and success! =D

1 comment:

Om nom nom! said...

Hello~!
Thank you so much for following me! ^^
You are the first person who did this, so it makes you kinda special, kkkk~ ; D
Thanks once again!

Dominika.