Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm BACK!

Ok! Sorry for the longggggggggg waitttttttinnnnng time! I didnt touch this Blog seens the new year and we are at the end of march.Well  yeah! I still at the same work and still kweel around.I just bought my new iphone!!! WOUHHH!!!...OMG! ...well NO BIG DEAL when you already have a Itouch.The only thing is...my stoopid Itunes don't update and I really really need the new Itunes...grrr...oh well I use my cuz seens today hahaha!!! He usualy like the same music has mine...quite a lotz but if not well I just have to delete it...

OMG! so much of talking about ...I just dunno how to start...Oh well..Im so hook to this drama: Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta ...can the title be longeeeeeeeerrrrrrr...my god! I just can't say it hahaha! ... well I love the main caracters so much. I use to dislike Toda (Erika) ...but seens...I dunno...I guess it was Liar Game ... I totaly change my mind.She make the most cutesss,sensible,innocent, actrice ever in this drama and the guy..Miura Haruma Im just totaly amaze...he IS SOOOOOOO HOTTTT! OMG! seens Sky of love(Koizora) I can't took my eyes out of him! He is just so CUTE!!!! It's not finish yet...so...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST!!!!

Talking aout Haruma I just saw Kimi no todoke live action cuz theres a anime too so I was waiting seens this december and I was so dissapointed cuz first theres no sub yet(seens now but didnt have the time to check)second : EVERY movie that made, base from a manga...don't expect cuz it is the same story but at some part...kind of BORED! =/. I love the manga, I'm watching the season 2 rite now....but it kind of ehh...not the same story at all...I dunno... it kind of missing human feeling...Oh well I guess I have to rewatch it lol! 
Oh well ... enought of that Haruma ! Talking about JAPAN....did you see whut happen? Tsunami!!! O_O!

~Just a little dedication to PPLZ in JAPAN!!!! R.I.P to the famely,friends,belove pplz of the victimes...Ive been so touch about whut happen,the Tsunami kills so manny pplz and I just realise how short life could be...In my prayer and from the bottom of my heart I wish the best in future, please Buddha help them T_T...~

4 comments:

Chroniques de Mites said...

:D

Chroniques de Mites said...

ha ce film je ne connaissais pas^^

Midori Kaiide said...

Pour vrai! le gars il est juste TROP HOT!!!! oufff! hahah!!!

Chroniques de Mites said...

oé tkt je fermerai pas finalement xD je ferai juste moins d'articles!! (parce que bon... la flemme! lool)