Monday, March 26, 2012

Off for 2 weeks!

Tomorow gona be exactly 1 week that i did my operation for my hand. It tooks 4 years before i decide to do that.It's a operation for a kyste. Its a good thing cuz they found another one under that! O_O sounds bloody but i just didnt check. Sorry guys for the late reply! i type with 1 hand and its not the usual one! Just wanna say that I still alive and I'm gona do something new soon!

I still gona make reviews for movies but else...I wanna so some pplz that look alike, pplz that is before/after plastique and makeup...got a idea? lemme know! i will probably start it really soon! heehh! enjoye!

4 comments:

Nana said...

Wow! Sounds painful! : D

Midori Kaiide said...

It is! they didnt give me a pain killer...just tylenol! T_T ! my hand just swallow like a BIG MAC! loll!!!

Pat Hannibal said...

AWWWWWWW >O< <3 SMILE pretty

Midori Kaiide said...

thanxxx Pat hunny! ^_^xxx