Sunday, October 10, 2010

^_^



Whut a happy day! It was so nice from the outside! It was sunny!!! ^_^ but still a bit cold! Its been 4 ever I didnt go to chinatown and my bf want to eat some shabu shabu!!!! it was oishiiiiiiiii!!! hehehe! and we went to some patisserie to buy some cake! I dunno I just missing drinking bubble tea so much cuz usualy I was ordering the tea with the lemon and honey but I just change my mind for my old almond tea with bubble!=)))



I went to the club video to rent some movie cuz im so into Resident Evil (yesss I repeat...Im a GEEK lolll).I dont play the game..just the new one on playsation 3 but the rest I just love to watch pplz play cuz Its freaking scarryyy haha.Specialy when you play alone in the dark!!! = O.So yeah I went to rent the movie cuz I just use to say I hate it but I just realise that I watch the second part...never I check for the first one so I decide to banned it for the rest...seens now the new one just came out so Im like...hmm...looks like its really popular so I just watch back and LIKE it a LOTS! Im watching the new one rite now ( yeah! Im a outlaw! LOL! =P) on the net well...whutever...I want the series! Even my lil brother like it seens yesterday.

I went to my parent house to watch the game and guess WHUT!!!.....WE WIN!!!! YEYYY!!! so KWEEL!!! at the tird period I tought we gona lose it cuz it was 2/1 pingouins...after that we reply  2 goals! AWESOME!!! ahhaha! I cant wait to the next game...its on Wednesday...so farrrr! lol!

No comments: