Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to reality!

Heyyyy!!! YEAHHH!!! A while againnn!!! loll!!! Ive beeennnn sooo busssyyy!!! of course I came back from NYC and Otakuthon this years was DONE!....after Otakuthon I feel that everything its a bit boring...summer is gone, not sor far but we can feel it; temperature is much cooler,the sunset is starting sooner...However!  

I feel a bit depress of thinking of whut I should do in future.I like my job for now but I can't stand some stuff: exemple: to know that we don't really get enought paid for what we done....no insurance before a year....stuff like that, that makes me depress....I guess I should start to look for something else...

Its always like that seens a few years, seens I start my call has a hairdresser....I keep looking for whut I should do!

Anyways talking about NYC I was so happy to go ova there! It was amasing! We didnt visite le liberty status but we stay in Manhattan most of the time, for 3 days. We shop a lot...we walk a lot! The subway ova there was having a A.C dammit...lol! We just miss that part when we came back to mtl...No A.C...=/ lol!

Besides after that even we saw NKOTBSB...YEAH! Hell YEAH! New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys, here in MTL! The show was AWESOME! So much of ''souvenir'' OMG! Back In the days hahah!

and finaly I went to Otakuthon! (WOW! whut a week ahhaa)  I was cosplaying in Alice and...I wasnt happy cuz the costume ova there became really much more sophisticated...Pplz was DAMN HOT! OMG! I can't compare to them...Hell NO! I was a bit disapointed about my cosplay...=/ and get a bit depress seens.

Ah well! I have another even that is call: Pique-nique Victorien that is coming this week-end.Actualy the point to go there is to COSPLAY! hahah! I have a nice dress that I wanna wear and for now with this perfect temperature its so kweel to wear a wig! lol!...anyways...laterssss!


No comments: