Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not So farrr!!!^_^!!!

Hey! Finaly it wasnt that farrr ahaha!

Im less depress and wanna take some times for myself now. I was wondering whut I should do at work to make it more fun!...stuff come by time... then we have to visite some school to make promotion for our stuff! It does change someting in my life! It makes my routine more interesting cuz it does change! I just remember when I was at school that time and the only thing we have to care is when we have our break and eat...lol! It was so fun!

After that I just make a decision that I should go back to school...yeah...! again!!!!  I just got myself into a night of information about some courses at night. I tought it would be great but ... I can't concentrate cuz she said that we only got a book and we come in the class and study and if we have questions, we just ask the guy in the front....BORINGGGGGG!....I can't !!! OMG! and the I just got the idea about course by distance.I call and they told me that I should recieve the info by the post.

I just got everything and my god! Its BIG and so much of info. I call a girl that took the same class that I know from work. She told me that is wonderful cuz she use to take the same patern that I did...Seens then..I guess I choose to take a chance! Im not a persone who can stand the same stuff and none interest in not get the evolution of anything...I Need to grow! Not too much cuz Ill be BIG FAT GIRL hahah! :P~ will see later on~

I dunno whut happen to me theses days.I love to watch movies that it last for long! Exemple: Spider man 1-2-3...Batman 1-2-3 and I love the SUPER HEROS MOVIES! I just get X-man (the packages for $15.00CAN)and my bf got Kick-Ass($20.00 dvd,blue-ray package).My baby got into super-hero too! lol! ...etc....I just need to reconect with my playlist of movies! haha! Its been awhile!

Finaly the new NHL seasons its back soon! I can't wait cuz I got tickets from my cuzy for the pre-season! OMG! I was so close to the HABS team! I just can't believe it! I was there when P.K (Subban) put the pock on the net! WOUUUHHH!!! Awesome! I just can't wait to see more of the season...Im a REAL FAN!!!! =)))

I guess my mood goes with the temperature...Its not cold yet! Its even too hot! Its scary at some part cuz the planet get confuse with all of these things...Makes me realise that its been 10 years now seens the september 11...I just can't believe that everything seens then happen to all of these pplz.Life if really hard.Why some are poor and the others are just so rich...why pplz are so mean and selfish. Ill be more careful with all the thing im doing ... just sherishing whut I have !

No comments: