Thursday, November 10, 2011

COSPLAY ???

Do I really cosplay!? Yes! Am I a othaku! ??? Hmm....sort of??? lol! Whut is a cosplay!? O_O! COSPLAY= Costume+play=costume play=COSPLAY! Just look at the pix! hahah! We recognise some role that pplz costume! It's just awesome when someone making all the outfit and everything! It amazing...ehhh...not all the time...most of the time...! I cosplay in Alice like you see in my pix from Halloween but didnt come well cuz I tought with a blondy straight frindge with wavy hair would be nice....=/...ehh...not really...I wasnt happy...I was more happy at Halloween cuz the wig fit pretty well my skin tone...and I was so dark this summer! -_-'....so shy ...so ugly...eh....=/ ...

I dunno whut to cosplay next year...but I was shoping by ebay(DUH! like usual! ) and...I LOVE the role of the ''White Hair Witch, Ni Chan''with Jackie Chang and Jet Li! She is Stuning! Her white hair and light makeup is awesome! I just wanna to be like her! Talking about the White Hair Witch, their is a legend about her! Why her hair became white? You know how much I love drama and movie! lol! You have to see "The Bride with White Hair 1'' and the 2 .I just have to choose or make the dress now...eh...check out the movie...the dress is hard to make.O_O! LOL!

A few weeks before... I was searching for the caracter of Dead Master, Black★Rock Shooter Cosplay(Vocaloide). So simple to make! Actualy...so simple to buy! lol! BUT! the caracter have that kind of ''toy'', the dead scythe.So expensive and so hard to make...-_-'...I'm soOooo undecided!

It's weird cuz it seems that I'm so into the bad side with those cosplay! LOL! They both for the vilain ! muahaha! (evil laught! )

Well! Finaly I still have the innocent one that I wanna make...really...ehh...I was about to say easy but shes not easy...''Spice and wolf ''She looks easy .. but she have a fox tail! O_o!Yeah! she is a human/fox...a gumiho in korean! Like the movie! ''My GF is a Gumiho''! That I'm gona put a review on it next time cuz there is too much info in here! hahah! Anyways I'm not done yet! I just lost the last disk so..I have to watch it online! lol!

-So guys help me to make my decision! I DUNNO WHUT TO CHOOSE ! O_O !

2 comments:

Skye said...

I love cosplay! I don't do it myself but I love to see what other people come up with and stuff. I'd love to cosplay at least once in the future. It just looks so fun ^_^.

Midori Kaiide said...

It is so fun! whut do you think? wich one should I choose! ? ^_^