Sunday, November 6, 2011

Movies and Drama addicts !

I'm a real fan of drama...I look at 2 in the same time! lolll!!! When I get bored I just pass to the other one! I don't do much this week end!
I don't even have a costumer beside to do my mom hair for tomorow cuz she have a weeding nite! It's weird cuz usualy pplz getting married on saturday...She told me becuz it's much cheaper! Ah well! I still have some jobs to do for next week! One of my friend ask me to have a red/orange flash color ( she use to be BLACK HAIR!) omg! whut a challenge! O_O!

So about my drama! Pplz know how much I love K-J-C and Thai drama! I finish Ruk Nai Marn Mek ( A Cloud of Romance) staring Tle Tanapol and newcomer Min Pechaya. Min is so pretty, she have everything! Her face,her body,her smile! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! She is perfect! I'm so jalouse of her besides not really with the main boy caracter cuz Tle Tanapol is not my type at all so I wasnt into that drama so much. I think Min is crying for nothing and she should be more stronger...but the script is from a old drama so I don't think
she can change anything! The story is so cheesy! The bad caracter
who is play by Yok Thanyakan Thanakitananon who I thing is such a godess, so pretty in other way too was so bad luck cuz if we thing another way. If she don't have the story with the other guy and don't do those bad stuff she could be so vulnerable to be abandoned by the main caracter cuz he fall for other girl cuz he's been force to married. Well! shes bad so we don't think about that! If it's was me I guess Ill do the same thing but in smart way! I finish it cuz I skip a disk and go rite to the end! LOL!

Ok that one Secret Garden! I didn't finish it ! I'm scare to the end cuz Korean drama is not always a HAPPY ending! I cross my finger that everything will be fine! I just love the part with the Cofee cream! OMG! I just keep watching and watching, that part! I have to share it to you guys! ^_^



I really dunno whut to start beside that is beeing so good but that makes me realise that the ''magic switch'' kind of blur,replacing by the ''magic of love''...I dunno whut to think about rich and poor pplz cuz in real life I'm not sure that the couple can succombed to that big differences. This is what we can see between the second couple which is play by Yoon Sang Hyun and Kim Sa-rang. I'm not gona talk about this in case of you guys see it! and of course until I finish it! (tonite! lolll hehe).

Seens long time ago, MY first real drama (it was a movie) was 100 days with mr.Arrogant play by Ha Ji Won that I admire so much cuz she is a good actress ever! In that drama she prove it again! She is a real natural beauty! And Hyun Bin omooo!!!! he complete the other half! Its like the moon and the sun, the black and white!(blablabla..lol) Such a pretty couple...besides they are not real T_T! ah well! we can still dream about him then! lolll!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched some of that one too! it made me sad =( i didnt finish it.. i should ! btw i love kdrama too! but you r cute lol watching two at a time!

Midori Kaiide said...

Hi Bunnycakes! thanx for the comment! Yeah! Im a weirdo! when I get bored I just switch to the other one! Some part in Secret Garden are just too much! SOooo long! Well! We have to think that its live on t.v in korea. I just check your Blog and u r soOOo cute! hihih!

Skye said...

I love watching Asian Drama too! My favourite Kdrama was Cinderella's Sister but I think that was just because Taecyeon was in it, haha, just kidding.

You're so pretty! I love your style. I'm going to follow you ^_^.

Midori Kaiide said...

Hi Strawberry Cupcake! Nice to meet ya! Im gona also follow your BLOG for sure! OMG! Ya a REAL GYARU!!!! SO PRETTYYYY!!!!!!! Did you see "GIRL'S LIFE" ? Japanese movie about Gyaru!? Lemme know if you found the sub! SO HAPPY! YA SO PRETTY!!! hihihi!!! ^_^