Sunday, January 8, 2012

~2012~ ^_^

HEYYYYYY!!!! its been 4ever! LOL! Yeah I know I should post more...but I was damn SICK! I even skip the Xmax cuz I was really too sick! I caught a fever,flu...everything...and still lost my voice. It's been 3 weeks now....I know pplz say to see a doctor ... I didn't cuz I just hate it...I hate to wait and lose time to work...

Whut is positive, is that I'm pretty sure that I lost weight ! LOL! I lost my appetise...It's good cuz I'm really too fat...really...So I prefer to leave my sickness in a good way...I'm still ok to work. Anyways so YEAH! I start my new year with a bad Health but I wish everyone a good and healthy life with lotz of good suprise. The rest will come!

So whut ive been doing for all of the past time during my Xmax vacation ? I already have my week off and it past so fast even If I didn't do much...

I was playing ZELDA game has usual and stop a bit for now...I lost so much of patiente and I'm ashame to say that I cheat for this time...loll...

I was watching OLD movie...My classical for Xmax is Home Alone 1-2 and Christmas Story , that I love the most.

I also watch Korean drama (DUH! ) Flower boy ramyun shop...I just hook up on this one cuz I love the main caracter! It's been  Temptation of Wolves / Romance of Their Own (2004) that I love Lee Chung Ah. She is such a pretty, natural beauty! I love her ! She usualy doing the innocent but hot-tempered girl who can say and express herself when the time is coming.I love Jung Il Woo . He lost lotz of weight seens awhile and I didnt reconise him! He such a HOTTY in that drama! OMO! ^_^ loll
I'm such a tease! But I love the KISS SCENE between Cha Chi Soo and Yang Eun Bi.THEY KISS TWICEEEE!!! OMG!!! I lil bit dissapointed for the ending but well done for the rest!

~ KISSSU!!!! ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omygosh! i hope you get better! wow flu and lose your voice? you even missed christmas! im so sorry to hear. haha i like how you made your sickness positive. i need to loose weight too. maybe i shouldl start working out now =3

Midori Kaiide said...

Hey Sweety Bunnycakes! Yeah Im getting better now hihih! OMO! no way! ya just so perfect! you don't need to workout if you already active! Whut im doing during the day and usualy at work is sitting,computer and phone! Such a painfull sometimes cuz I use to be more active! Thanx god I work on my other job too and I could be a lil bit more active...it's not all the time...Ya such a cuty! Happy belate new year sweety!^_^

Unknown said...

i hope you get better soon and get your voice back , and that Asian drama looks really cute to watch ^.^

arifianiwul said...

huaah i really really like this serial drama and that kiss moments,and also Jung Il Woo is so cool in this drama ^^

Midori Kaiide said...

Reina: Thank you! that is verry nice ! I did get it back after a month and a week later.O.o! That kiss part was the best! I can say much for the end but that KISS was the BEST u will know whut im talking about LOL!

@imwulansari: I just hook on that Jung Il Woo. He is sooo CUTE! hahaha !

Mi_Mi said...

wow nice post i heard a lot about this drama and it looks really good^^ i also hopoe that your are getting better^^
Mi_Mi
x
mi-miworld.blogspot.com

Midori Kaiide said...

mi_mi is such a sweetheart! I am feeling better now! ^_^