Sunday, January 8, 2012

Twice on the same day! O_o!

LOL! YEAH! twice post on the same day cuz I just rememember the movies that I just saw a few weeks before...LOL!

All rite...so there is that movie: Hello stranger, a Thai movie : Inspired by Korean culture and entertainment that fluxed around Asia, the film tells a love story of a guy and a girl who destined to meet in Seoul during their private trip to Korea.
I laught so much cuz I reconise some stuff that I would normaly do If I go over korea! LOL! Specialy if we are a fan of k-dramaz ! LOL!

Some part was so long....so much of blabla....the end...eh...I guess I was suprise that is been like that...and im not gona tell! LOL! 
I wasnt sure about the main caracter but we they are kind of cute after all! ^_^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pplz know me by loving scary movie...horror movie...I went to see Devil Inside....errr....did you watch the trailer? I'm not gona put a link about the trailer cuz... thats the movie...everything you see in the trailer its the movie..the rest its pretty much boring...We all know the end . The movie its film like a documentary or Paranormal Activity...its a mix of both...a bit of Blair witch project ... make me feel dizzy at some part ... O_o...! Its so bad at the end cuz they put a link to look at it and there is some part that is been not in the film...It would be much more interesting if they put those part in.A BIG deception...I was really scare of the trailer...but nothing else....don't waste your money to see this on theater...u must rent it!
A BIG deception...I was really scare of the trailer...but nothing else....don't waste your money to see this on theater...u must rent it!

6 comments:

RPS COOL said...

Here you can watch the trailer of The Devil Inside movie online.You can get here all the information regarding movies.

Movie Plot:-In Italy, a woman becomes involved in a series of unauthorized exorcisms during her mission to discover what happened to her mother, who allegedly murdered three people during her own exorcism.

Anonymous said...

omyhosh i am scared! i dunno if i will watch! although i luv scary movies.

Midori Kaiide said...

RPS:I know ! it just I don't wanna post it ! but thanx! lolll

Bunnyluvers:It wasnt that scarryy!!!LOL! I will review one more movies soon hehe!

Jill said...

first of all thanks for following!
i actually just watched that thai film last week, i really like the story. i want to go on one of those film location tours one day haha. as for the devil inside, i never went to see it cause i was sacred. i really want to watch the woman in black which came out yesterday. ^_^

Histrionicme said...

I want to watch that movie -the devil inside.

Now following you.
Hope you will followback too :)

http://www.missabegaila.com/

Midori Kaiide said...

Jill: np! Whenever I have time ill comment some post! I like your blog heheh! The stranger was strange at the end don't u think? LOL! I would do the same thing has that girl hahah!!!Hmm!!! woman in black sounds good! With Harry Potter! ^_^

MISSABEGAILA: you don't miss a thing for devil inside...really...=/...oh well pplz just get curious about the trailer so I didnt post it! At least check it out on the web( don't lose ya money lol) Of course i will follow u back heheh! OMG! u look so much like Michelle Phan! hihih!