Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snow March!

We are in march and there is snow!!! O_O! still keep falling...weird ! loll!!! oh well I don't complain! I love snow hehe!

So yeah! Its been awhile again and btw I'm not blond anymore! I just get tire of the roots! DRIVES me crazyyy!!!! arrrrgggg! Its been twice that I apply color on top cuz it doesnt stay and finaly... I got this color: 4RV from Vero-Kpak! OMG! Awesome! It doesnt show like the color on the pix ... I can't tell but its awesome! Got lotz of compliment! I dunno how long does it stay but will see...

I have some times to get some reviews that I guess u all looking for! LOL!  But first! on the last week! I wanna say something about my week end.

I went to the ''Nuit blanche" and It was awesome.LOTS of pplz...more than the last time. We didnt stand up all nite long but we went to a lotz of stuff that Ive never been. We went to the church to see a choral show. I realise that I Can't Stand it for more than 10 minutes. I got goose bumps...! SO BADLY! Its a weird feeling cuz the echo when trought everywhere and they don't need the speacker. We went to the SAT, a kind of nighClub/bar to see a flashmob that is badly done cuz theres is not much of pplz. But at least it was fun!  I film this : (video Down there! )

All rite...ill be back later with the movies and I will be back with pix of Cambodian fondue! hhaha! Im going to my mommy house to eat some! oishiiiiii! hahah! later! ( I know..Im crazy! LOL!)  JA~


7 comments:

Nana said...

I find it really weird that it is snowing over here too!

Sana said...

I understand how you feel having a dyed blond hair XD
But I love being blond...at least that's what it seems like now.
I think blond hair makes you look more girly and gyaru :D

Midori Kaiide said...

Nana: where do you leave again?

Midori Kaiide said...

Sana: I know...I miss my blond hair ...=((( well I know that I will have to be black again. SO I just start to dyed it darker now...T_T...anyways! It was kweel...unstead...I have wigs too! ^_^ hhaha

GeorgiaNeko said...

That flashmob still looks better than any over here in the UK! *-*; lol

This March the weather is so crazy...~

btw I love your look~ so cool..★

Midori Kaiide said...

Momo: u think so?! Well ! It could be really better ! Lolll

Mi_Mi said...

hehe the video made my day..soo good...oo wow it was snowing...thats very strange^^ and i love the hello kitty cover so cute....where did you get it from?
Mi_Mi
x
mi-miworld.blogspot.com