Sunday, March 4, 2012

Color and new review on movie!

Hey! im back again on the same day...so...I took some pix for u guys for my new hair color! I know! its so flashy! Its awesome! I tought it would turn purple...deep purple...but I completly forgot that I did some highlights on purpose and it came flashy! ^_^

All rite...now the famous movie...its been forever that I watch chinese movies.Specialy TW (taiwan) movie.

So its Dear Enemy: That movie is ok! not so bad but it reminds me of Go Lala Go! . I hate to compare but its the same cast, same main caracter and strangely I can say that Dear Enemy could be the second part of Go Lala Go. I was so curious to check than...I saw why I feel it that way...Same director and the main actrice its all the same persone...O_O...I was like...WHUT!?! lolll....Well I watch Go Lala once and I just check it back! LOL!

The main caracter is so awesome...I dunno why but he have that something that I can't get my eyes off him! He is not that type that I will say '' HOT'' but he have that someting that is attracting .

The movie is all about working in the office. There is Hong Kong actor and actrice that is playing there too. I notice that each persone is like a files that u check in the computer when they have a title or some sort of important role.

If you have to apreciate '' Dear Enemy'' u have to see Go Lala first! ^_^ . I will say for both cuz for me its the same movie: 4/5 stars!

11 comments:

Sana said...

Your new hair color is kidda cute tho,it isn't completely black,but it reminds me of some anime character somehow.

Midori Kaiide said...

Sana its really kind! thanx hahah! ^_^ btw can i ask u a question about the blog...How do u know whenever we reply when u leave a comment on other pplz blog? I can't figure it out! O_O!

Jill said...

you're hair looks awesome!!! i really wanted to get some purple in my hair since i don't have the guts to dye it all, but i have to cut it short soon i want to get like a streak of purple or green.

Shannon said...

I LOVE your hair! xoxox

Keki said...

Hey :3 I've never seen a hair colour like this, I think it makes you look really unique <3
xoxo
Keki

Midori Kaiide said...

Jill why unwant to cut your hair shorter?! U are so pretty with long hair! Highlight in green?! Wow! That would be kweel! Your hair is already nice! I guess u need some change ! Maybe there is something happening to u and need some BIG change!

Midori Kaiide said...

Shanon and keki! Thanx! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I love your blog and your hair colour is so nice - I miss dying my hair now. p(;__;)q

I'm going to check these two movies out, I'm in need of something new to watch.

SWK said...

Your hair color looks really good! I like the deep purple tone in it.

Midori Kaiide said...

Aimee! Thanx! I love your blog too! So cute ^_^
Michelle : me too! I want it all the same color ! But completly forgot about the highlights ... Errr ! Lolll

Mi_Mi said...

wow your hair is so pretty...i really wan to change the colour of my girl^^..and the film sounds interesting....thanz for the share..
Mi_Mi
x
mi-miworld.blogspot.com