Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wonderful evening Yesterday!

This pix (left) was taken a week agoo!...and now the color still change and became more pale..more Flashy! O_o...awesome? ehhh...sort of...I wasnt expecting that...well I have to try the envy to redo it again and make them all black again!  o_o! loll You will see another pix down there for my real color with the sun into the room! u will understand how flashy it is! LOL...

So yeah! last friday was wonderful! I went to see '' Goon'' with my Boo. I just love it! If you don't like hockey and simple movie that based to a true story and with bloody stuff. Just don't see it cuz you will be disapointed. I heard lotz about the comment but still wanna take my own oppinion. There is Mark-Andre Grondin, a quebec actor that is such a HOT actor...but not in that one! LOL! Im such a hockey freak! But not this season..my team is not going to do the series...oh well....it happen! I just don't check it anymore
Here is my recent pix of my hair! u see its a bit dry and I didnt flat iron it! and I just attatch it into a bun so...I didnt make them really nice! O_o lolll

So yeah!I was talking about yesterday ( my brain is back LOl) After the movie, we decide to take a walk. It wasnt too hot and neither to cold. Just the perfect timing. No much of pplz around and lotz of lights on ! Downtown in MTL is so pretty at nite! We pass by '' Le quartier du spectacle'' on St-Catherine Street!  LO_Ok at the ligt! it was 1000 times more nicer than the pix! so KWEEL! I was so amaze! Its so funny cuz seens I change my hair color, everything to me, looks like my hair color! Lol! I love that a lotz!  I eaven eat beets and call it myself color! LOL! I realise how much we are so lucky to leave, breath, speack, eat...Just of beeing a human beeing and do what we like to do. It was a pleasure to admire those work from far. It doesnt take much to enjoy whut we have . Its such a pleasure to have someone that u like...that u love. Just beeing with my boyfriend and having a wonderful evening was a pleasure  of a life time. I just gona remember that moment. I love you honey!
  
 


3 comments:

Sana said...

I think the color of your hair when reflecting the sunlight is cute!!

Nana said...

Yea, hair color changes after a few washes! : D : D Looks nice though.

Midori Kaiide said...

thanx girls! ^_^