Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week-end starting tomorow!

Hey there! Its not been so while...so...I give up...I talking about my hair...yeah...I just turn into black now....T_T LOL! .... sorry! I didnt last for long...But im not gona touch it for long long time! I like it! Fake Black is not the natural one and its kweel! lol! I can't wait to get tan a bit too! ^_^ that pix of me its been last time that I went to fushia into black! It fade so badly...I look like a junky...hate it!(look at the shirt! all wrinkel lol)  ...im gona post more of my black hair later cuz I didnt wash it seens yesterday cuz I want the color to stay a bit longer and I always skip a day to wash my hair!

The other pix its a look alike with my hair now! More to come heheh! ^_^

I went to do my mom hair color and start to watch HATCHIKO movie with Richard Gere. Its a remake of the same title but in japanese. I use to avoid this movie cuz I saw the review wasnt so good from a korean show and I just regret it cuz it was WONDERFUL! I just cry about, more than 4 times when I keep checking the end part. Can u believe its about a true story! A real Hachiko! That japanese kind of dog is SOooo kawaiii! omg! I WANT ONE!!! 5 STARS for that movie! ITS so cute and SAD! Just to think of the end makes me wanna cry again...~sight~

6 comments:

Jill said...

aww, your hair was really pretty! i had seen the preview for Hachiko a long time ago and it made me cry, JUST THE PREVIEW!!! i still haven't seen it, i will probably cry a lot if i do, i love dogs lol.

Sana said...

I've watched Hachiko once and I'd NEVER watch it again coz it really makes me cry ;w;

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new hair colour and you look so cute in your photo. I used to dye my hair a lot and when I dyed jet black on top, it would always fade out and look horrible, I hate when that happens. I'm not sure if there's anyway to maintain the colour but colour protect shampoo doesnt work for me >__<"!

I've not seen Hachiko yet but I'll go check it out. ^^

Midori Kaiide said...

Jill u should see it whenever its sad! Really a good story! >_<!

Sana:Me too! I guess its gona be the first time and the last time! So SAD! T_T

Aimee: I dunno but the color didnt fade out easely with mine...I guess its how the hair react. Mine are terrible in damage so I guess its help! Shampoo does help a bit but I use to aply a gloss color on top and it makes my color really shine ( not the greasy look) its a clear none permanent, none color! it help to protect the color and to make it shine!

Mi_Mi said...

wow your hair is so pretty.....and very interesting...would love to check it out..
Mi_Mi
x
mi-miworld.blogspot.com

Mana said...

OMG~ I love this movie BUT I actually watched it when I was getting my nails done and omg, I started crying like mad! And I couldn't wipe away my tears because I was getting my nails done lol I had to try my best not to let any tears fall, I think nail salons shouldn't put on movies like this hahahahaha