Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back for more!

All rite... I know..its been 4ever...sad news...and finaly some GOOD one...well.. for sure...I have to get over it for my new life now. So here some quick pix about my day of Otakuthon! ^_^  Enjoye...and there is lot more...

 
(left to right) Me and my best friend and Me and Lilly-Jo my Manba friend!
 
 
(left to right) they was so cute in DOMO team! ^_^ and that couple is STUNING!
Guess where I am!? lol...Me and my Team was doing a panel about Para-para! check ou some video:
 
 
 
Did u remember about Para-Para? Im in a Team and I do dance Para para but never film myself yet cuz im shy...maybe one day!...in a gyaru style....well...will see....So thats it for now...Ill post more of pix soon! ^_+
 
 


3 comments:

SWK said...

Love the pictures...and love your hair! So pretty and full of volume. You should do a tutorial on how you styled it. Love to see it!

Unknown said...

The photos are cool!

Love ya blog!

http://smalvici.blogspot.de/

xoxoxo

Midori Kaiide said...

Thanx Michelle! I will fo a tutorial one day! that one was my firt and didnt know that pplz just like it! ^_^

VCLC: thanx! love ya too!!! YES SURE! ^_^