Monday, August 13, 2012

Busy with personal stuff and broken heart

Hi guys!

With the title I guess you know it all! I don't need to explain a lotz but after 13 years and 3 month we finaly decide to broke up. Well its more him... I guess I wasnt the perfect one ... sad..yeah well.. only time could tell me whut to do cuz rite now im pretty sad and lonely...but life is going on...I should keep myself up!

I guess I will never know how  to think cuz in my mind he was the one for me...but not him... I guess hes not ready to have a serious life in the futur. He keep always saying that hes still young...Whutever...

I get back to u! later!!!

2 comments:

Sana said...

13 years!?
OMG!!That's such a long time!
I'm sorry to hear that you're breaking up >_<

Chelsea said...

that's a long time to be with someone. longer then a lot of marriages. i know i don't know you & i bet it's tough but you will get through this & have a new chapter in life. <3 i wish you the best!
x0 chelsea