Sunday, October 14, 2012

Drama time!

Hey guys! I promise to come back more oftenly . So...im so into drama for this week end...and...I always have to choose the one that haven't been DONE yet...errr...so so frustrated cuz I just didn't check and whut is seems to be good I just randomely press play on it...+_+ bad idea lol...

For sure I can't rate these drama, but it's a start so later, I can talk about it...
I sleep at 4-5 am in the morning! YEAH! I know..and now..im a bit tireee lol...I got 3 hours of sleep LOL! 


 K-DRAMA

Title: Innocent Man

Description: The drama is a melodrama which depicts the story of a man called Kang Ma Roo (Song Joong Ki) who has been hurt by a woman he loves called Han Jae Hee (Park Si Yeon) and how he continues his own life by using several women. He sacrificed his well being for his girlfriend only to be dumped by her for another man. Then, he sets off to take revenge on her with the help of his best friend. He approaches Seo Eun Gi (Moon Chae Won), the daughter of the chaebol group executive who lost her memory in order to execute his revenge.

Where to watch: http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/innocent-man/

My Opinions: I don't wanna sploiled the drama but...if u are gona see it , just don't read the rest. There is 95 pourcent of a chance that the Main caracter wont be able to have a happy ending. It's a sad story with a love triangle. Really hard to understand the man caracter. But it's ok cuz we don't really know whut happen in hes mind. I just start to like this guy. He have a SEXY lips! omg! He's voice is damn sexy! so MANLY! lol! the girl main caracter seems to be mean at  first and she change after that...I won't tell u more heheh. I was so afraid that the main caracter would be Han Jae Hee. I don't like Park Si Yeon. The caracter fit her perfectly. Its on only with 10 ep. More to go....I CAN'T WAIT! its really ADDICT! the story, caracters...EVERYTHINGS! EVERY LIL DETAILS is awesome. The twist of this drama is totaly unbelievable!

TW-DRAMA
 

Title: Miss Rose
 

Description: When a fortune teller predicted that Luo Si Yi was doomed to be a spinster, Luo wagered that she can get herself married within the year or she will pay the fortune teller a million dollars. As she dressed up for her dates, she also found herself armored up to help her new boss. Her boss, Gao Cheng Kuan, is known to treat his employees like screws that should be tighten or thrown away if rusted. She must snare a man while keeping up with her ever demanding boss, unless she wants to end up a debt-ridden spinster.
My Opinions: Ok! I dunno how many ep more of this drama but I'm already tire of 6 ep. Some part are so longggggggg, boring and lots of blablabla! I'm just gettting over it soon cuz It's a TW-drama and I wish there is only 20 ep! usualy it's pretty long and not much to say. There is nothing much for now ! I'm just getting caught by the image. Story is really simple and predictable! Still at ep5 and there is more... O_O




6 comments:

SWK said...

Oooh, that k-drama looks intersting. I love a good love triangle. Puts a nice little spin on things. ;)

ellipop said...

ooh I love k-dramas .. and I'm waiting for innocent man, but I'm waiting to finish broadcasting it on TV, because I don't like to wait for weeks for new episodes.

ellipop said...

hi, it's me once again:D
I just love ur blog so I decided to tag you in an award! :) Check it here please: http://cold-heartedmiss.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html
xoxo.

Kristen said...

I once saw the drama on KBS World and I liked it. I just get to watch where the guy fetch his little sister from a province. And then, that was the time he has seen his girlfriend kissing other guy. After that, I haven't gotten to watch it on TV anymore.

Anyways, new reader here. :3

ellipop said...

you're welcome dear ^_^ Oh, i've always wanted to slap actress who played step mother a girl main character in 'shining inheritance' drama.. did you watched this? a girl who's playing a girl main character in Innocent Man is playing there too:) oh so now it's 14 episode? so i can start watching this soon:D

Mi_Mi said...

i love nice guy... wow never hear of MIss rose sounds ok but i get really bored if they are too long..
Mi_Mi
x
mi-miworld.blogspot.co.uk