Saturday, October 27, 2012

Liebster award

Hi there! yup! u don't dream!LOL! a bit more oftenly ! lap dance! LOL! RUN! LOL! ...ok...too much sugar for today! Im sOooo tireee but I just wanna post this for fun! 
annie_ah

Thanx For annie_ah for this award hahah! its so sweet! Arigato, kansamida, kob kun ka, THANXXX sweety! lol 

The rules of the award are:
1. When you recieve the award thank the person that gave you it and post the link to his/her blog in your post. 

2. Then you (receiver of the award) post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven things that tagger has set for you

1.Why do you blog? 
For fun! It's like to talk to someone that gona read it. (its fun for them too then its fun for both) ^_^

2.You're right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed! right stuff at the beginning ! lol 

3.Your most embarrassing moment?
hahah ! im so Clumsy! There are so many!I would say...ehh...From something that reach the top. I didn't read the sign on the Man bathroom and when into it. NOBODY  yet...until I finish and heard someone (man of course) who is ... taking a p** and I still HELL didnt notice it...until I came out and didnt notice the guy who was standing there with BIG EYES. He was finish (thanx Buddah lol). I REALISE, when another guy came in, HE READ THE SIGN AND QUESTION HIMSELF with his eye, WHY THE HELL I came from the MAN side...LOL 

4.Books or movies?
Wahh!!! thats hard...I would say...Both...and depend on my mood...its weird cuz I just bought a book LOL! 

5.Your zodiac sign?
ROOSTER! in the MORNING! ^_+ 

6.You kind of quiet, or you like to party?
I would say quiet. I analyze a lot...

7.Do you like to play with fashion?
Hmm....yeah! sure!  

8.Your favourite movie/ book?
Im a weird person: In the mood for love (movie), Geisha (book)

9.Your favorite movie from your childhood
It's all about Disney! I love Sleeping beauty and Cinderella ! I watch it 100 times! LOL! 

10.What you like about yourself?
I don't know! U tell me! LOL! For now...nothing much...I guess I'm a good learner and a positive person 

11.Your favorite season?
Sakura season...one day I will go to Japan for this event! >_< 

4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers and link their pages in your post. Then create eleven questions for them to answer

I don't really have the time to make a chain of this lil cute game but Here the girl who send it to me! ^_^ shes really cute and really sweet! 
http://cold-heartedmiss.blogspot.ca/

5. Go to their pages and tell them
Yup! I will! ^_^

6. No tag backs!
Don't have time anyways! T_T 



No comments: