Saturday, October 27, 2012

K-Drama!!! SOoOoo into it!

Hey guys! wassup! yeah! im already back cuz I wanna show some stuff ... lol!

Like pplz know Im still into ep 14 of  "Nice Guy"(Innocent man...or else...SO MANY TITLE FOR ONE DRAMA! aysshhh! ) , that korean drama. I just love it! So intense...but kind of boring at some part now...hmm...I'm kinda not feel that part with Ma-Roo and Eun-Gi. He don't really act rite...dunno how to explain it.Anyways...Im still on it..here some GIF! to spoiled u guys LOL





Ma-Roo was Holding Eun-Gi all nite long in that position...wt...IMPOSSIBLE ! He's back didn't hurt at all! =_=//...LOL! 

OK! enought...soOo yeah! Im into Korean drama these day and can't wait anymore to watch another one. ONE THAT THE EP IS ALREADY OUT AND FINISH! aigOooo!!! lol! 

K-DRAMA

Description: A romantic comedy happening in Haeundae, Busan, where an elite prosecutor Lee Tae Sung (Kim Kang Woo) who lost his memory meets a daughter of former gangster Go So Ra (Jo Yeo Jung).

Where to watch: 

My Opinions: Nothing yet cuz Im still on it! 


CURENTLY WATCHING!

Video:




I have nothing to say yet cuz I just start but sounds good. I saw lots of preview. The main caracter is SOo HOT! O_O! ouah! LOL! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ш want to watch it^_^

ellipop said...

Omo, gomawo sweetie:) I think i'll start watching it next week because now i'm watching TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU so when i'm finish it i'll start watching INNOCENT MAN:) oh i can't wait it too XD
Oh i'd like to drink hot chocolate with youu:)
You are older? oh so you're my unnie haha. yeah it's not really like that that i'm old but i feel like that because all of my friends in the internet until now were younger than me, and in real life to in my class i'm te oldest because i went to college year later because i changed my major..:)
And btw you kinda remind me of CL from 2NE1 at this pic with your phone:)

. said...

Thanks foe this~ I haven't been into K dramas lately and these sound awesome~

xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com

Joshua Hideki said...

These shows look really good!

www.colorfulexistence.com

Mi_Mi said...

nice guy looks amazing and i love song jung ki
Mi_Mi
x
mi-miworld.blogspot.co.uk

Midori Kaiide said...

vIcI: YEAH! GO AHEAD! Lemme know when is DONE!

Annie_ah: so! got time to watch it? Yeah! I know! pplz tell me that I look like CL from 2NE1 at some angle. Pplz tell me that I look like Koda Kumi too! LOL! They all so pretty! thank you for the compliment! Yes! Im older than u! u can call me unni! hehehe !

EV: np! keep in touch!

Health and Beauty :sure! if you do the same! ^_+

Joshua Hideki: hiii!!! tryyy!!! and lemme know hehe !

Mi_Mi :u too!!! OMG! HE IS SOOO CUTEEE!!! LOL! did u see wolfman yet?