Monday, December 17, 2012

Gomen! a bit too busy!

Red lips with my lil baby on BG!
Hi guys! I'm so sorry! I'm so busy seen Xmax and New year it's coming soon! I just when trough a lotz of stuff in my life (has usual! =_=!) I just put some random pix of myself to let you know that I still alive LOL! It still one of my first wig..still working on my next one!
 Im preparing for another convention! And..i'm gona dance some para para.You guys should know Night of fire!!! Yeah! that one! lol! We gona teach pplz about it! First teach ever! With one of my girl Parapara circle! im so exited!!! O_O a bit stess tooo lolll! OH! and I have a new baby cat! (got 3 now! llolll) hes a male and hes name is Tommy! =^_^= he is adorable ! I will post some pix soon! My mom is calling Miss CatWoman! loL!

I don't really check drama BUT! I'm so into Running Man show! It's so funny ! You just have to check this out: http://runningmanclub.blogspot.ca/p/running-man-english-sub.html

So much of stuff to tell but at the same time I just don't remember...Oh! yeah! I have a probleme with my cell cuz I didnt get notice from you guys who are taking time to respond to my blog so REALLYYYY SORRRYY!!! =_= miss you all and I will do my best! for now...its a bit late and gtg SLEEPP!!! ZZZ!! nite nite ! xxx

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My goodness, You are so lucky to have facial similarities with CL! C: You rly look like her.. Aww. Cats!! I am excited seeing Tommy in your blog. c:

ellipop said...

Ah.. I'm glad to finally see you again :D good luck on your teaching :)
And i want to see Tommy too^^ :D

re: I wanted to film it but I don't have video camera and that what is on my phone sucks a bit... And unfortunatelly I don't know the brand of my lenses cuz I bought them by the Polish distributor who sells a few brands..

Oh and I just remembered .. I had to let you know when I'm done watching Innocent Man .. So I finished watching about two weeks ago .. Ah after Song Joong Ki is my handsome guys list hihi^^